Got Buck split, found the problem

/ Got Buck split, found the problem #1  

CrashandBurn

Tractor
2010 TYM 233
I had a clanking noise from the center section, found one of the coulping set bolts had came out and was rattling around.......this is the clutch shaft to transmission coulping.
Now to figure out how much force to set these bolts, when I tighten all the way the clutch shaft doesn't run out true (with a dial indcator). If I tighten just finger tight and then use the locknut to secure the shaft will run true.
Anyone know the proper solution?
Also the clutch is the orig. and looks great......but having the thing split, now would be a great time to replace it, the throwout bearing, and pilot bearing. Anyone know if these are available? I could have clutch disk relined, but it looks good.
tia

/ Got Buck split, found the problem #2  
I bought a new pilot bearing, part #6002-2NSE. The brand is NACHi. The release bearing is#T01710 by Federated bearing. Together they cost right at $100.00. You might be able to cross these numbers over or take your old bearings with you and get something cheaper. Good luck.

/ Got Buck split, found the problem
I bought a new pilot bearing, part #6002-2NSE. The brand is NACHi. The release bearing is#T01710 by Federated bearing. Together they cost right at $100.00. You might be able to cross these numbers over or take your old bearings with you and get something cheaper. Good luck.

Thanks a ton......give's me a good start:thumbsup:

/ Got Buck split, found the problem #4  
Put some anti seize on the splines when you reassemble.

/ Got Buck split, found the problem

Took these numbers to NAPA and they were able to cross them, (one in stock, one had to be ordered)......Installed and now running....
Oliver, thanks a ton for all your help.:D:D:D

/ Got Buck split, found the problem #6  
Glad to help. I've had a lot of help here myself, just trying to pass it on.

/ Got Buck split, found the problem #7  
Put some anti seize on the splines when you reassemble.

If you do that make sure it is a very very thin coat. When the shaft starts rotating it will sling off and the only place for it to land is on the clutch, not a good thing for friction.