Loader FEL Installation on Satoh Buck

/ FEL Installation on Satoh Buck #1  

Rowdy Raven

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010
Hey Folks,

I have found a Koyker 110 FEL that I want to install on my Satoh Buck 470D. This is a used FEL that is in great shape, however I am not sure what type of tractor it came off of originally. I would really appreciate any helpful suggestions on how to best fit the FEL onto the Satoh. Any insights would be welcome.
Thanks,
Rowdy Raven

/ FEL Installation on Satoh Buck #2  
Hey Folks,

I have found a Koyker 110 FEL that I want to install on my Satoh Buck 470D. This is a used FEL that is in great shape, however I am not sure what type of tractor it came off of originally. I would really appreciate any helpful suggestions on how to best fit the FEL onto the Satoh. Any insights would be welcome.
Thanks,
Rowdy Raven
Iwill help with what i can.do you have any pic.i have done a lot of loader on mit/satohs.

/ FEL Installation on Satoh Buck
Coldwater,

Thanks for your help here. I have sent you a picture to your email showing the mount on the Koyker 110 that I am hoping to install on my Satoh Buck. I have not actually tried to mount it on the tractor as of yet, but I plan to here shortly. Also, I need a Satoh plate for the hydraulic lines to connect to. The good folks at Koyker tell me that they do not have a mounting kit for the Koyker 110 to be mounted onto a Satoh. I do appreciate your help! Rowdy Raven