Buying Advice stiff clutch, should I buy?

/ stiff clutch, should I buy? #1  

gbeerman

Tractor
Satoh s650g
I am considering purchasing an S650G, but a couple of issues make me wonder if there might be expensive repairs needed. The hoses on the bucket have just been replaced, but then you put the bucket down there isn't sufficient push to lift the tires off the ground. I have read some posts that mention there is a screen in the hydraulic system that needs to be cleaned periodically which I would look into if I buy, but could this indicate something more involved?

The tractor also has a very still clutch pedal. Everything seems to work fine, but you really have to stand on it to get it to work. After 10 minutes of work I started getting cramps! Does this mean a new clutch might be needed soon?

And lastly there does seem to be a drop in power under load, you have to keep the R's up to prevent stalling. The owner says he was told it could use new valves.

In the meantime, the unit runs, drives, the bucket and 3 point go up and down, the pto works, and the tires are fair. I need to move a lot of rocks, dirt and sand this summer, then I could pull the engine next winter. Does this sound like something that would be worth $2200?

/ stiff clutch, should I buy? #2  
We don't have many parts for Satoh, but we do have the clutch, pressure plate, clutch release bearing, and pilot bearing for the 650G, along with a few other Satoh models. Water pump too. Not dirt cheap, but not outrageous either.

FWIW, a new loader for a tractor that size is around $3,000.00 I would guess a used loader, in good working condition, is probably worth 1200-1500 alone retail (unless it is one of the v-tech or vn loaders).