power steering conversion

/ power steering conversion #1  

gbeerman

Tractor
Satoh s650g
How big of a job and expensive would this conversion be? I have seen a few steering parts listed on ebay for instance that were somewhat pricey, but doable. I would assume it is similar to a car conversion which isn't too bad if you can get the parts.

/ power steering conversion #2  
You can use a power steering pump ( if you have room under the hood) and ebay parts etc. I have watched orbital valves and steering cylinders for two years on ebay trying to decide if I was going to pop on one for a conversion on my Mitsubishi. In the end, probably the easiest conversion is this http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/138014-power-steering-90-minutes.html Quick, easy and relatively cheap....probably the way I will go when I finally do it.

/ power steering conversion
That is a great link. Thank you very much, and the price of 425 is reasonable, I have been seeing used stripped parts being sent out for more than that. I appreciate your taking the time to look that up. Tell you what, when I pull down the motor and go through the tractor this fall (if I can wait that long), I will give you an update on how it goes!