Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4

/ Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4 #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
Can anyone tell me what this tractor is worth. I believe the guy wants 8500 for it. It has a new paint job, which means I can't tell what kind of condition it was in and it has 1,000 hours on it. The 8500 includes the loader. I have attached a pic of it also. It can been seen on web site

http://svteched.tripod.com/nicksnurseryandfarmservice/id3.html

Attachments

• 51-228916-mt23ldrforkmvc-007f.jpg
    51-228916-mt23ldrforkmvc-007f.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 929
   / Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4 #2  
I can tell you Nick is an honest guy. A tractor is worth what you are willing to pay for it. Have you found anything else in your area that is cheaper or better?

/ Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4
I am sure Nick is an honest person. I don't doubt it a bit. I am looking for a tractor for my dad who is really on a tight budget. I know I have seen some Ford's for less than that but they may have had more hours or not enough HP. He already has a 57 ford 861 but can't handle the steering on it anymore espescially with the loader.

/ Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4 #4  
Sounds like he needs a tractor with power steering. I don’t think the MT has power steering and least not any that I have had but that doesn’t mean anything, Nicks might (he always has to have fancier tractors than me anyway /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif) The MT would be a huge step up from the old Ford that is for sure. I know Nick has gone through that tractor end to end so I wouldn’t be afraid to pay what he is asking and I know he isn’t getting rich on that one either. It has a good loader on it and the ability to take the bucket off might be helpful for easier steering. At least it is an easy model to get on and off.

/ Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4 #5  
Thanks for the kind words Buck. Yes, this MT23 has powersteering and that makes it really easy to drive, especially if you have problems with the other "armstrong" type steering on other tractors w/o power steering.

/ Mitsubishi MT23 26hp 4x4 #6  
SEE! I told you Nick always has to have cooler tractors than me /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif