question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen

/ question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen #1  

fordcomanche

Hello,

I recently purchased a Mitsubishi D2000ii FD and have been reading all the great information posted here.
As recommended I pulled and cleaned the hydraulic screen, but have a question about the spacer on the hydraulic screen:
There is a black rubber/plastic spacer between the outer cover and one end of the screen. However the end of the screen going into the housing did not have any spacer, seal, o-ring, or gasket. I didnt see this mentioned in other posts about the screen.

I would like to know if this spacer set up is correct or am I missing seal on the end of the filter screen going into the housing. Attached is a photo of the setup I have.

Thanks in Advance
FordComanche

Attachments

• mitsubishi d2000 filter May 2011 comp.jpg
    mitsubishi d2000 filter May 2011 comp.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 787
   / question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen
Does anyone have a photo of the hydraulic filter in their Satoh 630 Bull or Mitsubishi D2000?
(This is the model which has the hydraulic filter screen on the right side under the 4 bolt cover.)

I am trying to determine if the filter in my D2000 tractor is the proper filter.

Please let me know if your filter have a plastic/rubber cap on one end? Is the end cap actually made onto the metal filter assembly or is a separate piece?

I'm hoping to get the filter issue resolved this weekend so that I can use the tractor.

Thanks in advance.
fordcomanche

/ question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen #3  
your best bet is to go to this site.
Valley Power
call the number and speak to bill . they deal in these issues on a large scale.
good luck.

/ question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen #4  
the filter in the picture works like a air filter. it filters the hydraulic fluid going into the hydraulic pump.Satoh Parts
My d 1850 have a arrangement like this . hope this helps.

/ question about spacer on Mitsubishi D2000ii FD hydraulic screen
Mit,

Thanks for the tips, I found out that the rubber ring is normally attached to the end of the filter.
I had worried that I might have had the wrong filter or dropped/missing some pieces, but it looks like everything is there.
I have flushed the system and refilled and the hydraulics seem to be working very good. It picked up a heavy 5' bushhog with ease.

I will likely get a 4' cutter for normal use, but still needed to be able to move the 5' around.

Thanks again,
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.