370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #11  
I will note on the alternator that electrically it is identical. However the mounting is slightly different, not a big deal but I did have to lengthen the tensioner bracket by about 1-1/2".

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #12  
Anyone got a fuel cap p/n?

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #13  
I own a Case IH 254, made by Mitsubishi. A good friend of mine has a Beaver with the 2cyl diesel. It's surprising how similar they are. Some times he sources parts through the Case dealer. Not cheap but at least they are available. Might try and see if the Case 235, 244, 254 Mitsubishi made tractor fuel caps are similar.

Chuck

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #14  
Anybody know what light bulb the headlights use on an S370? Got one that is rather uh... bad. Didn't see any numbers on it to go by.

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #15  
I got two head light bulbs at napa. They got out the manuals from a 70's motorcylce. Just take the old one with you. It's a split watt for high and low. Can't remember the numbers, sorry

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #16  
Those numbers are what I want though. :( Of course I don't have it with me. Actually, the one I removed had come apart inside the housing. Have to pull the good one out for a visual comparison.

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #18  
This is really great, thanks.

Anyone got any ideas on where to find a front axle for 4 wheel drive Beaver?
Ron

/ 370D Beaver Parts Cross Reference List #20  
do you know about cross over parts for a S373D I am looking for a starter and alernator.
Ron