Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #1  

phoenix 1

Tractor
Kubota L3800
Does any one have any information on this tiller attachment? It came with the S-373 tractor thatb I am working on. I am most intrested in info on hooking it to the tractor. By looking at it, it looks like there is a piece that bolts to the tractor over the PTO and then the tiller attaches to this. There is also 2 bars and a chain that I presume attaches to the 3 pth. I got the tractor to run last night and now would like to figure this out.
TIA

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #2  
Phoenix, I don't know what that tiller is like, but I have a Satoh tractor with a tiller that is very similar to your Beaver, but I don't know the model of the 2 point tiller. Take some pictures and post them, or send them to me in a PM, and I'll help you out. I expect we can figure out something that will work.

Did the tractor come with the tiller as known to work?

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #3  
Phoenix, I did a search on Satoh tiller on this site. There were a couple of posts indicating your tiller may be for a counter clockwise pto. Have you checked this?

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller
Just got my service manual on the BeaverIII, this tiller is covered in it.:) Now to find the missing depth control:-(

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #5  
Did you get the information you need? I have a Satoh 2PR 1100S with tiller attached in perfect working order. Happy to help. Kass

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #6  
Is it possible to send me a copy of the tiller info? I need to know how much oil and what type are to be used in the gear box and chain drive. I just bought the tiller to run on my Beaver. It is missing the attachment that mounts over the PTO to attach it. Anyone know where I can get one?

Last edited:
   / Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #7  
I have a 20 page instruction book for the 2PR-1100s that I can copy and send to you if you haven't found anything yet.

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #8  
I have a 20 page instruction book for the 2PR-1100s that I can copy and send to you if you haven't found anything yet.

I did receive the manual from another person and I did find a tiller attachment bracket. Thanks for the offer.

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #9  
Hello twelsh777
My son in law has a Beaver tractor and one of these tillers and we cannot figure out how to hook it up.

/ Satoh 2PR-1100S Tiller #10  
You have to remove the 4 bolt PTO cover and install the 6 bolt tiller bracket. The 2 bars on the tiller slide into it and the 2 lift arms on the 3 point raise it up/down. It is a very sturdy fit up. If you do not have the bracket you will need to get one. I found one on eBay last year for mine and had to machine the locking hardware.