Got The S373D!

/ Got The S373D! #21  
She's a beauty! I love those old tractors, they are so much better than the new ones in my opinion.

/ Got The S373D! #23  
   / Got The S373D! #24  
I'll try to remember to measure mine.

/ Got The S373D! #25  
Haven't measured mine yet and doubt if it would help but I do have a question, are you using stabilizers with turnbuckles? That would prevent the arms from getting against the tires. When my stabilizers are too loose that happens to mine when I have an implement attached. I doubt if the length of the arm would change that anyway. When I don't have an implement on the tractor, I use a small chain, strap or bungee cord to hold the lift arms towards each other and keep them from flapping into the tires.

Last edited:
   / Got The S373D!
I will try to get mine measured this weekend.

Mine has turnbuckles on the outside of the arms that attach to the same bar on the tractor that the arms do.

I found this literature that list Cat 0 for the Beaver 2 cylinder....

Attachments

• n_aCANN04JU.jpg
    n_aCANN04JU.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 293
   / Got The S373D! #27  
Here's was the setup I had. I'm thinking someone made/screwed with it. It had cat 0 lift arms and the pivot was welded to some angle with the drawbar. Notice the pto guard is missing and won't fit with the "retro". It had the cat 1 pivot rod mounted underneath
633bfb64.jpg

55dc4c16.jpg

I removed all that and put the kubota arms 22 1/2" center eye to eye length. I have a standard cat 1 drawbar from TSC 26".

It clears when down, but half way up it puts the lift arm into the tire
369eda9d.jpg

1d8e3c6b.jpg

And I want to add that I flipped the rear wheels so I have an additional 3" of clearance on each side. I could put a 21" drawbar on it and that would fix it temporarily, but that doesn't help with my box blade or scraper blade issues...

And that info pic is mine... Here is the back side of the sales flyer. I got it when I got the tractor

c83fa4b5.jpg

/ Got The S373D! #28  
Here's how it looks with the rear wheels flipped

Left side flipped. Right side standard
6df4e8b9.jpg

f419b397.jpg

I flipped the front wheel to see what it would look like and to see see about putting some front wheel weights. I'm not going to flip the fronts bc it's too wide and I'm just envisioning an axle breaking from the extra stress from the wheel being out so far

78658224.jpg

7124e367.jpg

/ Got The S373D!
I will get you full measurements of mine this weekend. I can tell you they are definitely not straight like those kubota ones you have on there.

/ Got The S373D! #30  
I would appreciate it and if you could measure how far it comes back straight off the pivot before it bends outwards. I think I'm going to get some 24" universal arms from TSC and heat them up and bend them out. The kubota arms are really too short to use a standard top link.