eBay/Craigslist Mitsubishi D2050FD

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD #1  

lb-farmboy

Tractor
Valtra 800 and Valtra 900
Does anyone know anything about the dependability of this little compact, the gentleman says it is in good shape, 4 cylinder (probably runs smooth), and also what about parts......can parts be had for this grey market machine. Anyone that wants to help......jump in, thanks, Leland B.

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD #2  
One of my neighbors has the two wheel drive version and has liked it for several years. Has not had trouble with parts.

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD #3  
While some parts can be pricy, there are a couple of vendors that do supply them online.
Mitsu's are very tough dependable machines I personally rate them in the Kubota class.
Generally all service components (filters etc) are easily available from auto parts shops.
Some units use tires that are no longer in production, so heads up there.
You do need to be a DIY fellow as no shops will want to service due to the parts situation.
I have owned one for about 12 yrs and can only praise it and its capabilities, but then I am a DIY sort and fairly resourceful.
Good luck!

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD
Oliver and Piloon......where would one go if parts were needed??

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD #5  
I have had great support from Valley Power in Roanoke,VA. I have a Satoh Buck

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD
Thanks guys for all the help, this should make me more confident in my purchase....Sincerely, Leland B.

/ Mitsubishi D2050FD #8  
Leland... I own a D2050FD and love it. I know this response is late but I just joined this site. Did you buy the 2050??? Just curious ....Preston