Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G?

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #1  

gsdavis1

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 855
I just acquired a tractor project. It is a Satoh S650G. It has a National front end loader on it (Model 16). I am not going to keep the loader.

The bucket is rusted but the rest of it looks to be in good shape.

The tractor has sat for a few years but it was in use regularly by the previous owner before he stored it.

My email address is gregdavis1@gmail.com and the loader is located in Brunswick OHIO (44212)

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #2  
Just sent you an email. I think I just missed buying your tractor! I'm in North Canton, did OU just buy it on Craigslist? Anyway, I emailed you. Please send some pics

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G?
The loader is still available. Offered for sale at $799. Located in North east Ohio.

Gregdavis1@gmail.com

216-407-4800

Greg

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #4  
i am interested in your loader .my 650 does not have a external hydraulic port .not sure what is required .my cell #812 568 2241 thanks paul

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #5  
do you still have the loader?if you do what is your best price? i am from Pa.my e-mail is decklu4@verizon.net

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #6  
You need to check the seller
Last seen 12-28-2012 05:24

/ Does anyone need a National front end loader for a Satoh S650G? #7  
I just acquired a tractor project. It is a Satoh S650G. It has a National front end loader on it (Model 16). I am not going to keep the loader.

The bucket is rusted but the rest of it looks to be in good shape.

The tractor has sat for a few years but it was in use regularly by the previous owner before he stored it.

My email address is gregdavis1@gmail.com and the loader is located in Brunswick OHIO (44212)
If you are not going to keep the loader could you give me a price, including shipping to 33440?