s370d new owner

/ s370d new owner #1  

tommypaul

hi everybody i'm new here just bought a satoh s370d w/loader love it but need a hydraulic filter number i do have a napa here in town. i had to replace the clutch so i'm giving the 1000hr secvice but there was no filter vally power want like 65.00 dollars for one but they won't tell me the parts number any help would be great thx tommy

/ s370d new owner #2  
I doubt if any parts store will carry this filter. You might not need one anyway. It is a tube screen that fits inside the rear end case. It is meant to be removed and cleaned when you change the rear end/transmission oil. Valley Power is your friend along with Sheaffer's Town and Country. You can look at this on Valley Power's website at Valley Power. Choose the parts link and look for the hydraulic filter on the 370. The only time you will need a new one is when the old one has a hole in the mesh screen. Good luck and welcome.

/ s370d new owner
ok thank you that makes sense now i know why it so hi i will order tonite note did not think vally power was bad just did not know that it was a reuseable filter.i'm new to the little tractor.i have worked on most of the larger equipment and most are replaced on the 500hr service. any infro is very much appreciated im reurbishing this tractor. as i said i have done the clutch already i did buy a service manaul but i don't have a parts manaul yet :thumbsup: