Loader S650G & National Front end loader

/ S650G & National Front end loader #1  

jdmainolfi

Hi all,
I own a S650G and recently purchased a national front end loader. I attached the front end loader with little problems or effort. My next issue to resolve is how to hook up the hydraulics.

The tractor has the original 3 pt hitch control valve, but also has a second that piggybacks it. This control valve sits right on top of the 3 pt one and controls a snow plow. I'm told this is a closed center 2 way valve.

After studying the hydraulics on the tractor I discovered a bolt on the area where the delivery line goes into the bottom of that control valve. Could this bolt be removes and my supply line tap into there? I am new to hydraulics and still learning all the terminology, but I know I need to tap into the delivery line somehow. I tried making a loop with the snow plow valve but that isn't working well and I need to move that lever in unison with the FEL levers which is not the way it should work. I would like to keep all the existing parts intact as I use the plow in the winter often

Please if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!!

I can post pictures if needed.

Last edited:
   / S650G & National Front end loader #2  
Hi all,
I own a S650G and recently purchased a national front end loader. I attached the front end loader with little problems or effort. My next issue to resolve is how to hook up the hydraulics.

The tractor has the original 3 pt hitch control valve, but also has a second that piggybacks it. This control valve sits right on top of the 3 pt one and controls a snow plow. I'm told this is a closed center 2 way valve.

After studying the hydraulics on the tractor I discovered a bolt on the area where the delivery line goes into the bottom of that control valve. Could this bolt be removes and my supply line tap into there? I am new to hydraulics and still learning all the terminology, but I know I need to tap into the delivery line somehow. I tried making a loop with the snow plow valve but that isn't working well and I need to move that lever in unison with the FEL levers which is not the way it should work. I would like to keep all the existing parts intact as I use the plow in the winter often

Please if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!!

I can post pictures if needed.

An adapter exists and available from Bill who monitors this site.
It is a plate that fits under the seat attached to the 2-point body.
My MT came with this installed.

/ S650G & National Front end loader #3  
how would i be able to get one from him