New 370D owner

/ New 370D owner #51  
Well, I've sold my Beaver with all of the attachments except the pallet forks. I found a good deal on a 2004 3 cylinder diesel cub cadet 7264 with FEL and front mounted snowblower. I wanted to mention before I left this forum that I found what I think is a pretty nice and very lightweight quick attack from these folks Skid Steer Mini Universal Adapter
It's what I'm going to weld or bolt to my cub and is what I had on my Beaver. The plates to go to your attachments can be found on Ebay pre made usually under Dingo or Vermeer attachments, but they are very easy to make from plate and flatstock if you have a welder.

That adds a lot of weight to the front of a little tractor. I did the john deere type quick attach to mine. quick to make, cheap, and light.
ff63eda0.jpg

287d2e72.jpg

b7dfb1dd.jpg

/ New 370D owner #52  
My names mike i just bought a mt372 and want to build a complete loader for it wat would u do diff on it to improve it. and where did u run the hyd on the tractor did u use a pto pump or T off the pump it self off the engine cause all i got is a 3 point and i know where the pump is but theres no remotes in the back. if u would let me know.

/ New 370D owner
Hello Mike, I didn't build my loader for the tractor I had. But if you look up above your question there is a gentleman whos member name is Freakingstang. Click on his name and he has a thread with a loader build he did from scratch. I would read through that first.