I just couldn't help myself...

32eda984.jpg

aa52b280.jpg

ab2869e3.jpg

1e8edd1f.jpg

/ Bought another Beaver..... #2  
Going to need a loader for that one.

/ Bought another Beaver.....
haha... I was into models...so there is a very good chance it will end up with one.... HAHA

/ Bought another Beaver..... #4  
There is just nothing like some Beaver.. (sorry flashback to my youth).. :eek:

/ Bought another Beaver..... #5  
:licking:Everyone likes a Beaver.

/ Bought another Beaver..... #6  
wow, your tractor is not all that common, but that model has got to be rare. Care to say the price? If I ran across a Buck model, I might have to go for it too.

/ Bought another Beaver.....
I met up with a guy close to my new house. He used to sell them back in the day. He collects die casts and we got to chatting one day. Long story short, he said they made a beaver to "promote" the new Satoh tractors at the dealership. He would not come off of his only one... So I searched eBay for a good 6 plus months. I've seen two. The first one went for 58 dollars plus some ridiculous shipping (15 bucks or so). I found this one and about lost it in the last min or so. Got it for 38 bucks shipped. I've honestly never spent that much on a model before. It's actually a kids toy that you can put batteries in and it will steer left, right, or straight. To the best of my knowledge, they never made a model of the beaver 3 or the buck... My dealer hadnt heard of them... Not saying they aren't out there....

/ Bought another Beaver..... #8  
....Got it for 38 bucks shipped...

Smart move... I got a full size version and don't care to state what I got into it (and counting). It was originally meant to be a "cheap" one :confused3: