Mitsubishi D1800

/ Mitsubishi D1800 #1  

joldfield

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1800
I just aquired a D1800 and was wondering if any parts are interchangable? I think i need a new starter or solenoid

/ Mitsubishi D1800 #2  
Whatever you find out, please, please, PLEASE post back and let us know what there is to know. The D1800 is rare, and there is little to no information out there about them.

Having said that, I expect a good starter shop could match or replace your unit, whether starter or solenoid.

/ Mitsubishi D1800
Not a problem, i took the starter in to town yesterday and it was running very slow, found one auto parts place that has someone in Colorado Springs that still rebuilds starters, i should hear something in a couple days.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 #4  
I believe the two best resources on the internet for Mitsubishi and Satoh tractors are Valley Power Inc and Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor. Bill Powers and Leonard Sheaffer are very knowledgeable, will provide good advice on maintenance and have access to many parts as well as being able to rebuild.
Valley Power's web page is satohparts.com
Sheaffer's Town & Country is sheaftractor.net

There is an additional forum for Mitsubishi tractors on Yahoo. mitsubishitractors@yahoogroups.com