PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #1  

farmallchris

Tractor
1949 super A and mitsubishi 2 cyl diesel
I am needing to know the year what model and such this mitsubishi tractor is all I know is that it's a 2 cyl diesel and it came with a small bush hog is there any upgrades like turning the fuel timing up on these i'm making it into a pulling tractor. We have small tractor pulls where I live and yeah the girl friend is wanting to pull with it and such. I hope this picture goes through it wouldn't let me post on other places for some reason:confused2:

Attachments

• mitisu.jpg
    mitisu.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 286
   / PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #3  
My guess would be a Satoh 370. The 372,373 and 470 have a different hood grille and nose piece than this one. Also the 2wd 372 has 3 lug front rims. I'm not sure the 370 had 5 lugs though, those hubs and wheels may not be original.

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #4  
I dont have a clue but the more info you can give these guys, the better they can help.

Are their any numbers or markings? Serial number? More pics? etc.

Good luck with the pulling:thumbsup:

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #5  
Forget the tractor lets talk about having a girlfriend who is into tractor pulls. Now that is a catch!

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!
Lol yeah ill post more pics later on with her driving it n such

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!
sorry for the late reply been trying to get ready for this tractor show/pull but here is her on it. The pulling one is almost completly apart so I'll post pic's of the build n such. I really need to find a seat that came on it because somebody made this one and didn't do a very good job at it. Any ideas on what it could be yet?
:dance1:

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 258
   / PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #8  
I'd say it looks like this old workhorse other than having loader/hoe attached and being 4wd.

CellPictures179.jpg

Got to love that old Beaver. My newer tractor is more comfortable and more capable in some ways, but that old Beaver just keeps on working hard every time I wake him from slumber. Retired he is not.

Need a rock moved?

IMAG0336.jpg

Or maybe that pile of debris in one trip?

Projects002sm.jpg

Next week will be more firewood gathering and the grapple is great for that task.

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #9  
I got a universal replacement seat from Tractor Supply that fits and works good. Somewhere around 60 bucks.

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #10  
I got a universal replacement seat from Tractor Supply that fits and works good. Somewhere around 60 bucks.

Thing on mine is pretty much the same way. I ought to consider replacing the current one, it's a bit worn.