Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    satoh beaver

Default Beaver loader

I am in the process of putting a loader on my Beaver and have run into a road block. The guy at surplus center tells me that I have to have a return line to the tank in order to use the valve that I am thinking about using. Where does the return line go? The tank is the transmission case. I have manufactured the block that bolts on the pressure line at the transmission case and have the fittings in it to run pressure to the loader valve and back to the transmission to run the three point lift cyl. in the transmission. I was planning on using a power beyond set up but where would the return line go? All of the pictures I have seen only show two lines. One going to the loader valve and one coming back to the block. I am lost here. If anyone has any insight on how to plumb this up I sure would appreciate the information.

Thanks..

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: Beaver loader

When you use Power Beyond sleeve the vlave requires another drain line to tank. The normal drain line is now supply oil to a valve down stream (3 pt). From teh tank fitting port (should be marked T) on the valve run it back to transmission case, possibly use the fill port or could Tee it into the inlet of the hydraulic gear pump if that has external plumbing.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    Which one?

Check this thread, the OP posted up about his resolution which closely mimics the system used by my Blackhawk loader.

While it's not super clear, this picture shows how it was done.

I like to play in the dirt....
    Satoh Beaver w/Blackhawk loader & hoe.
    JD855 w/stuff.

Tractor
    satoh beaver

Thanks, I'll see if maybe the fill port can be tapped and a fitting installed.

Tractor
    satoh beaver

I have that setup on the tractor but the valve guy tells me I need an additional line back to the tank. I will look at the fill port and see if maybe it can be tapped and a fitting installed.
    Thanks..

Tractor
    Which one?

Appears I didn't actually link to this thread earlier. You can clearly see what is required in order to attach your plumbing. There are two ports there, one in and one out but you need the block to do it right.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...fel-build.html

I use it not only to run the loader, but also this:

I like to play in the dirt....
    Satoh Beaver w/Blackhawk loader & hoe.
    JD855 w/stuff.

Advertiser

we do a lot of loaders on beavers. it just in and out. cut the small line go in loader valve and out.go back to the line you cut that go back the the 3pt.
    Coldwater Tractors, Inc.
    www.coldwatertractors.com

Tractor
    satoh beaver

I tapped the fill hole for the transmission and installed a fitting for the return line from the valve. I'm going to change the transmission oil today and install the bucket. Had to swith a couple of lines around and need to reposition some but it is about ready to go. If you just cut the pressure line aren't you running system pressure through the return? I wasn't sure if that would work for long so I went the power beyond route. The block I made does the same thing only you don't have to cut the line, it just routes the fluid to the loader valve first and then back to the 3 pt. I'll try and post a picture later. Thanks.

Tractor
    satoh beaver

I finally got some pictures of the loader. Now if I can figure out how to put them on here.Beaver loader-img_3759.jpgBeaver loader-img_3761.jpgBeaver loader-img_3764.jpgBeaver loader-img_3765.jpgBeaver loader-img_3762.jpg

Tractor
    Satoh Beaver S370, Ducati Paul Smart Sport Classic 1000DS, Ducati S4RS Tricolore Monster, Norton Commando

BRNT, nice job.

I recently picked up an S370 for myself, it appears we have the same tractor. I'm hesitant to put a FEL on mine as I'm worried the little axles up front might snap and then I'd be up that infamous creek without said paddle. Any comments about how it works, how it feels, and how strong the tractor is with the FEL? Could you post the cost for the entire build? What brand of FEL did you start with and what parts did you have to make? I'll apologize if there is another thread alluding to all of this, and if there is, you can just point me to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast