Any other Mitsubishi forums out there?

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #1  

DENALIAKITAS

Doesnt seem to be much love for them around here.

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #2  
Don't know about there being not much love for them here, I haven't seen anyone bashing them, honestly. there aren't as many Mitsubishi tractors around as some other makes. Plus a large percentage of the Mitsubishi tractors sold in the US were/are gray market, and most folks won't buy a gtay markey tractor.

Anyway, to answer your question, there is a Mitsubish tractor group on Yahoo Groups, but there's little activity there either. Did you have any particular questions about your tractor, post them here and we'll try to help you.

Ken

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #3  
Not the tractor, but I'm looking for information on the Mitsu K4F engine. Injector timing in particular.

TIA

Cal

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #4  
I don't know I think this group is generally helpful on my MT372, and I try to reciprocate. There clearly aren't as many running around but those who have them seem to like em. Sorry can't help on the K4F though.

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #5  
Not the tractor, but I'm looking for information on the Mitsu K4F engine. Injector timing in particular.

TIA

Cal

Sorry Cal, not familiar with the K4F engine series. Start a new thread on this and someone may be able to help you.

Ken

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #6  
Have you considered ordering a service manual for the engine yourself, and then perhaps sharing your information for future users? I don't think anyone is holding out, I think there simply is not the volume of end-users of the Mitsubishi and other non-Yanmar/Kubota machines. Thankfully, the Mitsubishi engines in particular seem to be relatively common in other industrial applications, so manuals appear to be available.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7695229&dlr=1&pcid=883093

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #7  
Have you considered ordering a service manual for the engine yourself, and then perhaps sharing your information for future users? I don't think anyone is holding out, I think there simply is not the volume of end-users of the Mitsubishi and other non-Yanmar/Kubota machines. Thankfully, the Mitsubishi engines in particular seem to be relatively common in other industrial applications, so manuals appear to be available.

http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7695229&dlr=1&pcid=883093

Yes, I have that link book marked.

I have tried to contact the seller by e-mail on several occasions. Without response...So no joy.

Still trying though

/ Any other Mitsubishi forums out there? #8  
I have tried to contact the seller by e-mail on several occasions. Without response...

That is frustrating. I would suggest trying perhaps some of the guys who deal with Mitsubishi branded bulldozers and so forth, and see if they can steer you toward any better resources.