MT372 Wiring Diagram

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram #1  

duwem

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere Garden Tractors
Does anyone have one they could email me?

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram #2  
Here you go, it is a picture of the wiring diagram from my MT372 manual. If this doesn't work PM me an address and I can send you a hard copy.

MT372 wiring diagram.jpg

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram
Thanks!

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram
Thanks! Appreciate it.

Hope to fire the tractor up this week.

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram
I believe my glow plugs are wired differently than shown. If I'm understanding my wiring and keyswitch logic, the power to them runs through the glow indicator when in the heat position on the keyswitch, but then in the start postion it appears there is also power to the plugs, but it doesnt run through the glow indicator, just straight to them.

Anyone familiar with this?

Looks like this, at least the glow plug wiring:

Satoh Parts

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram #8  
Yes, on the S373 the glow plugs have power both in the heat and start key positions, bypassing the glow indicator in the start position.

/ MT372 Wiring Diagram
That is how my MT372 is as well.

Put the keyswitch back on, hooked up a battery and got the dash lights to all come on, engine cranks over, 12v to the glow plugs.

Had the keyswtich off to bench test since I was originally thinking something was wrong with it or the wiring since I measured 12v at the glow plugs in heat and start. Must have had a corroded connection too becasue the dash lights didnt work then.

Hopefully I can attempt to fire the tractor later this week.