Front Wheel Spindle

/ Front Wheel Spindle #1  

Annuzon

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2000ii
Does anyone know where I can find a front wheel spindle that will fit a Mitsubishi D2000ii?

/ Front Wheel Spindle #2  
Please explain your problem. I've been tempted to try a front end loader but I'm worried the added weight might break an axle or spindle. Thanks.

Oh and welcome. Just noticed your first post.

Everyone always says to check Valley Power for the old Satoh stuff. Valley Power

/ Front Wheel Spindle
CafeRacerMike The front end loader shouldn't be a problem as long as you are mindful of the weight of what you are loading it with. These compacts are intended for moving dirt, gravel, etc. not lead or iron.

Mine has been in use for 30+ years. The spindle just gave in to normal wear and tear.

I've already contacted Valley Power. They were on the money for engine and hydraulics but couldn't help with a spindle.

/ Front Wheel Spindle #4  
these guys have been very helpful for me.

Tractor Store
5450 W 11th Ave, Eugene, OR
(541) 342-5464 ‎

/ Front Wheel Spindle #7  
The spindle is not available new & used are next to impossible to find since there aren't many parts tractor of that model & broken spindles is common. I have a shop that is interested in making them if we could get one to use as a pattern. (broke is fine)

/ Front Wheel Spindle #8  
Mine has been in use for 30+ years. The spindle just gave in to normal wear and tear.

Yeah so is mine, the thing is mine doesn't have a worn out or broken spindle. That's the difference. At least it is to me. Now I want to protect myself from breaking it. I'm thinking a different tractor might be a better candidate for a FEL. I'll sleep better anyways.

Lens12, do you need both sides? I might be interested in pulling mine if we can come to an agreement.

/ Front Wheel Spindle #9  
They are both the same, so only need one. I don't need to keep. Need long enough to reverse engineer it.

/ Front Wheel Spindle
Met a retired master millsmith through my chiropractor who took the broken sipindle and repaired it in about a week. Been using it for a good three months now and it's going strong!

Now I need to figure out where to drain the hydraulic fluid and the proper variety/volume to replace it with!