New Menber... Love this site...Lots of helpful info... Just saying hello from Idaho

/ New Menber... Love this site...Lots of helpful info... Just saying hello from Idaho #1  

speedyspider2050

Bronze Member
Tractor
mitsubshi d2050fd
Well I am new to this site but not to tractors and crawlers. I am an automotive mechanic by trade. And a tractor mechanic by force...LOL...If you own one you learn to fix it or go broke getting it fixed.. So far this is my 3rd tractor and we only have a couple acres here and it works well for us. Right now been removing a lot of snow for businesses and peoples driveways in the country. This is my first grey market tractor but so far have had good luck with parts and finding manuals for service as well as parts. Hope to contribute here as well as get help when i need to. So far I like this site very much. All here seem willing to share their expertise with the guy that need it... So hello to all of you :laughing:

/ New Menber... Love this site...Lots of helpful info... Just saying hello from Idaho #2  
Welcome to the forum from Louisiana. Being an automotive mechanic should serve you well in the grey market tractor field. I appreciate the posts you've made to my thread.

Cecil