Oil & Fuel D1600FD some basic mainteance questions

/ D1600FD some basic mainteance questions #1  

RFred

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1600FD
A few days ago, I bought from a private seller a Mitsubishi D1600FD. I do not have a manual and no clue about which basic service the tractor needs. I worry most about which oil the front differential and the t front drive transaxle need, also I can not find a dipstick for the Hydraulik fluid level. Finaly when is the 4-wheel drive on or off.
Can not find a manual for the D1600FD - is there a other model number which is identical? Thanks for any help. Fred

/ D1600FD some basic mainteance questions #2  
Fred... First off there is a manual available for your tractor. It will probably cost you around $100.00 but i got one for my d2050fd from them and it is complete. IO can rebuilt my whole tractor from it. I will attach a link to the site below. There id no dip stick for the hydro fluid. There is a fill plug on the left side that you remove and fill till it runs out. I use Shaffer 80w-90 gear oil in all my front diff. and front side drive boxes. Also use Lucas hub oil additive as well. For my engine I run Mobil 1 5w-40 turbo diesel Synthetic Oil. I use Lube King Premium Universal J20 hydro fluid with Lucas Hydro Boost additive to condition seals. The 4x4 is engaged when the lever behind your left heel is pushed down. Hope this helps you. I located the manuel for you and this link should take you to the ordering page. Good luck... Preston

Mitsubishi d1600 service manual, Mitsubishi tractor repair manual D1600FD

/ D1600FD some basic mainteance questions
Preston, Thank You so much for taking the time to answer. Before I found this forum, "juno@stormer-tractors.com" wrote me "the d1600 manuals are sold out and no longer available". I feel your D2050FD might be the same just has a bigger engine? I got the E85 Engine and on the Frame on the Transmission there is the Number M66A-80323. I could take and send you a few pics if needed to clarify that and if you feel also that our Tractors kind of simular I would get me the 2050 Manual from Stormer (if still available). One question right now: How do I practically see, feel or know the 4x4 is engaging? One more, Thank You for the time to reply and If you don't mind I might ask you some more questions when I have them. Have a good weekend (It's cold now and we have the first 1/2" if snow this whole season here in TN, Fred.

/ D1600FD some basic mainteance questions #4  
Fred... Glad to be of help. I sent you a private message with some info. Hope to hear back from you...Preston