Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA

/ Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA #1  

duwem

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere Garden Tractors
   / Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA #2  
$1250 min bid for a scut that someone isnt even willing to vouch for having ran in years, and half way apart, probably missing parts, sounds like "fun".

/ Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA #3  
It's a gamble. Lower arms missing but everything else is there. Front tires would probably have to be replaced, looks like they are too tall for correct 4wd ratio with the stock rears. Otherwise it has good tin and complete nose piece where headlights are.

/ Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA
Says its for sale locally as well, so it could likely sell for less than the ebay buy it now price.

Assuming it has fuel in the system, a batter and a few jumper leads to the glow plugs and the starter solenoid may be all that would be needed to fire it, at least then you would know you have 1/2 of a good tractor.

Engine and tires are larger than a Beaver, so its probably a little more capable of a tractor.

/ Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA #5  
Yeah I think I would only pay about half that on an ebay auction. Might pay more if I could see it in person.

/ Satoh Buck 4x4 for Sale in PA #6  
Well looks like someone thought it was worth it although it doesn't necessarily mean it went for that much. I know dealers are asking $1200 for 4wd front axles alone so it wasn't a terrible deal. I'd probably have considered it if it were within reasonable driving distance from me.