Satoh Bull S630D Implements?

/ Satoh Bull S630D Implements? #1  

AKRob

Tractor
Satoh Bull S-630D
Hi ALL!

I recently purchased a Satoh Bull S-630D and am in the market for a couple of implements.

First question,
I was looking at picking up a rotary tiller for it, something like a 42"er by Land Pride. Will my tractor run this? The reason I ask is b/c the manual says the 1st PTO gear is 554 srpm. But I know that most standard equipment runs at 540 srpm. Will this be a problem? Also will most newer PTO Shafts connect to it, or will I be on the look out for a used one?

Second question,
I'm also looking for a Loader Bucket. The Tractor comes with a FEL but the bucket is a little beat up (that's the only problem on this thing). WIll I be able to buy a bucket for it? Or am I going to have to weld something up myself? Will any bucket fit to it. I know i would have to size it, but can I find one?

I just don't have any experience with these tractors, kind of just fell into my lap and too good a deal to pass up. I bought the tractor mostly for turning compost and hauling dirt and manure around. But really would like to use a one-bottom plow and tiller with it. Thanks for any help!
Rob

Last edited:
   / Satoh Bull S630D Implements? #2  
Photos of your new trophy would be appreciated by all.

/ Satoh Bull S630D Implements?
Yeah I need to take some photos, I'll get on that as soon as I can. Anybody have any suggestions on what Implements?

Last edited:
   / Satoh Bull S630D Implements? #4  
Your Buck has 22 PTO hp, and should run a 4 to 5 foot tiller well. Other 4 to 5 foot implements should be good choices too.