Loader Looking for a Couple Manuals for a MT180HM and K-90 Loader

/ Looking for a Couple Manuals for a MT180HM and K-90 Loader #1  

Paul2652

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT180D
Hi, I joined this forum recently since I just bought a MT180HM and a MT180D. The MT180HM is like new while the MT180D looks like its spent its life outdoors and it's missing a few parts and has some stuff jury-rigged, for example, the hi-low shift lever has to be held in place with a bungee cord and to turn off the engine, I turn the key and then I have to open the hood and physically push something, I think it's the solenoid.
I only bought the MT180D to get the KMW K-90 loader that was on it and now I'm looking for some manuals. Does anyone know where I can get the Instruction Book (operator's manual) for a MT180HM / MT180HMD and the Parts Catalog and Instruction Book for the K-90 loader? I've been looking online and I haven't seen them offered. I plan on swapping out the K-90 loader from the MT180D to the MT180HM and then selling the MT180D, though I'll probably have to fix a couple things on it first.
I'm also thinking about buying a cheap MT160 to use as a parts tractor to fix up the MT180D and I was wondering if the MT160 and MT180 share a lot of common parts like the dash panel, hood and other parts. I was looking at a MT-160 and it looked about the same size as the MT-180, though I know the engines are different.
Thanks for your help.

Paul

/ Looking for a Couple Manuals for a MT180HM and K-90 Loader
I found a dealer in the UK (Japanese Tractor Parts) who had the operator's manual for the MT-180HM so I ordered one from him.