Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors?

/ Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors? #1  

caferacermike

Bronze Member
Tractor
Satoh Beaver S370, Ducati Paul Smart Sport Classic 1000DS, Ducati S4RS Tricolore Monster, Norton Commando
My air filter cover gave up yesterday and quickly found it's way under the shredder, and even faster coming back out... I know this thing uses a common housing/assembly as the air filter crosses over to about 100 other tractors. Anyone know if any of these other tractors use the same assembly and if I can just byu the cap with the 2 springs?

/ Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors? #2  
Bill and/or Len should have a good used one.

/ Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors?
Yeah I can't get them to answer or return my phone messages so I was just trying to figure out another user of that mass produced intake.

Caterpillar forklifts. I recall having one that was even a Mitsubishi. Toyota lifts also appear to have used one that has the cap and dust trap I need.

/ Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors? #6  
Try GD Equipment in PA. I bought a whole air cleaner canister from them umpteen years ago for 50 bucks. It had a new filter in it. Aaron is the guy to talk to. The one I bought came off a replacement Kubota engine and was not needed. (717) 530-0170

I need to look up GD. Called Valley 3 times this week and could not get an answer, and still no call back.

/ Air filter cover/cap for S370 Beaver-crossover tractors? #9  
I found the air filter cap and baffle at kubota around $100.00 all new the kubota b4200 has the same set up as the s370

Cajun thanks. $100? Man that's serious coin for what it is. I'll keep my eyes open and hopefully a used one will pop up.