Greetings ladies and gentlemen

/ Greetings ladies and gentlemen #1  

Utah Bison

Bronze Member
Tractor
S650G Bison Ferguson TO30
Just saying hello from a new member who may be asking a few questions about my new project.
And a project she is, a S650g bison in a box. I have finished the restore on my old ferguson TO 30 and needed
a new summer project and bought this from a associate. I wanted it because it has a FEL and will fit in my barn better. He got the tractor 10 years ago with a locked motor. Sent it to a mechanic he knew and a year later the guy went out of business. So he got his tractor back and a year after that the fellow gave him his rebuilt motor back. But during that time he lost compleat intrest in it. So it sat.....and sat.... Now I have it. Thats why its a Bison in a box. Looks like everything is there and in reasonable shape so Why not I thought. He gave me a insurance if theres something wrong once its going he would refund half my purchace price. They look to be simple machines and pretty straight forward. I've been a mechanic for 35 years and if I cant find a part I guess I will need to machine it, create it, or weld it.
Should be a fun ride anyway

Lee :)

/ Greetings ladies and gentlemen #2  
Welcome Utah Bison (Lee). Glad to have you here. I to have been a mechanic for over 35 years and do find myself machining, welding, or grinding a part that is no longer made. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your Bison in a Box. Hope you will share the build with us all.... Take care...Preston

Last edited:
   / Greetings ladies and gentlemen #3  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Greetings ladies and gentlemen #6  
Welcome...Sounds like a great project

/ Greetings ladies and gentlemen #7  
Welcome to TBN:thumbsup:

/ Greetings ladies and gentlemen
Thanks fsquirrl1 any information resource is welcome here:thumbsup:

Lee