mt200hd

/ mt200hd #1  

billymc

Silver Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1500 also massey ferguson 35 son
dose anybody know what spares are like to get for the mt 200hd compact? or what other model has the same engine ? thanks

/ mt200hd #2  
I don't imagine parts would be hard to find. That is a relatively new model and any Mitsubishi Tractor Dealer could get parts. Here is a list of dealers in the U.K. Master Farm Services - Mitsubishi Tractor Dealers Can't find any specs that list what engine it has but it is a newer 3 cylinder 20 horse power engine so that is going to most likely be an L3E. If so, they are very common and used in a lot of different applications in agriculture, lawn and garden and industrial machinery.

/ mt200hd
I don't imagine parts would be hard to find. That is a relatively new model and any Mitsubishi Tractor Dealer could get parts. Here is a list of dealers in the U.K. Master Farm Services - Mitsubishi Tractor Dealers Can't find any specs that list what engine it has but it is a newer 3 cylinder 20 horse power engine so that is going to most likely be an L3E. If so, they are very common and used in a lot of different applications in agriculture, lawn and garden and industrial machinery.
thanks darryl im just looking for a compact around 20hp and i was looking at the price of grey ones and for only a bit more you can get a newer modellike the mt200hd so just checking to make sure parts are ok i think its about 5 to 6 years old . any idea of probs to look out for? thanks

/ mt200hd #4  
I have never seen one in the U.S. however, Mitsubishis have always been very dependable machines. Mitsubishi has been producing tractors and major components for a number of companies for years and none of them have been bad machines/problematic to my knowledge. They have great engines, quality hydraulics and very durable components everywhere. I would not hesitate to buy a newer Mitsubishi...especially with HST or shuttle trans and power steering!

/ mt200hd
I have never seen one in the U.S. however, Mitsubishis have always been very dependable machines. Mitsubishi has been producing tractors and major components for a number of companies for years and none of them have been bad machines/problematic to my knowledge. They have great engines, quality hydraulics and very durable components everywhere. I would not hesitate to buy a newer Mitsubishi...especially with HST or shuttle trans and power steering!
Hi Darryl . yes its got shuttle box and power steering very handy it was on e bay but did not make the bid so ive e mailed the guy to see what he will take. will post if i get it thanks