Oil & Fuel Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650 #1  

clayman11

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1650
I'm looking for a fuel filter for my D1650. The original has a spring in the glass bowl. I've had trouble finding the right size filter for my tractor...most are too big. I found what I'm looking for a site from Viet Nam, but the communication hasn't been going well.

Here is a picture from the Viet Nam website - d1650_fuel.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find this filter in the U.S.? I also need a tachometer cable.

Thanks!
Chuck

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650 #2  
I'm looking for a fuel filter for my D1650. The original has a spring in the glass bowl. I've had trouble finding the right size filter for my tractor...most are too big. I found what I'm looking for a site from Viet Nam, but the communication hasn't been going well.

Here is a picture from the Viet Nam website - View attachment 313107

Does anyone know where I can find this filter in the U.S.? I also need a tachometer cable.

Thanks!
Chuck

Hi Chuck - have you tried Wix, searching by Engine Type ?

WIX Filters, Wix oil filters, WIX air filters, Wix Heavy Duty Oil filters - Home

They don't list the '1650 as a model (Off-Highway Equipment), but if that particular engine was used in something domestically, you may be in luck.

Rgds, D.

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650
I looked at all the different Mitsubishi engines on WIX and the smallest fuel filter they list 2.27 height and 1.14 diameter. My old filter height is about 2" even.

Thanks for the tip though...still looking for my unique filter.

Chuck

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650 #4  
I don't have direct experience, but suspect that the major filter brands here may well stay away from gray-market items.

Free markets ? :rolleyes:.

Research wise, the other one to check with is Fleetguard. I think these days it comes up something like cumminsfiltration.com

You might also try cross posting this thread to the Grey Market subforum on here, somebody on there may know of a source. So far, I'm guessing you are in the USA, but it's probably worth clarifying your location in the threads or your Sig.

Rgds, D.

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650 #5  
Your tractor takes a NAPA Gold 3264... Same filter as my 2050fd....

/ Fuel filter for Mitsubishi D1650 #6  
My D1600 uses the NAPA 3264 just put one in it today. Got a new fuel bowl from Cub Cadet dealer Part # ma-mm400-889.