Beaver leaking tran/hyd fluid from ?

/ Beaver leaking tran/hyd fluid from ? #1  

DonE0929

Tractor
Mahindra 1526 tlb, Satoh Beaver S370D
Well I filled the trani/hyd fluid and everything started shifting and working great.... I parked it in the garage and last night I found all my fluid on the shop floor. It was dark but the fluid appeared to be leaking from a rubber plug on the rear of the housing... I puled the plug off but it was too dark (no flashlight)to see much. what is under the plug... there are no bolts anywhere around it...

I know I need a manual, but until I get one can someone tell me what is under that plug. I wont get to look at it again until monday, but I'd like to know what I am messing with before i get started.

Thanks in advance

/ Beaver leaking tran/hyd fluid from ? #2  
Any chance you could get a picture of it loaded? Could it be leaking from somewhere else and flowing around the rubber plug?

/ Beaver leaking tran/hyd fluid from ?
ok.. so I just had to go out there before I went to work.... I look the drain plug out and drained out all the fluid which looked very much like my coffee ( with cream ) so a flush is in order. The leaking plug has a snap ring ( cant find my snap ring pliers ) so I assume there is a failing o ring in the mix.

/ Beaver leaking tran/hyd fluid from ? #4  
Don: What did you find on that leak? I just got one of these, and I am having trouble figuring out where the drain plug is for the tranny... Can you help? Also give an update on the leak.
Thanks
RonZ