MT372D tire size

/ MT372D tire size #1  

rzacc

Greetings all. I am trying to make an MT372D which I just picked up, servicable. I am getting many things worked out, but wanted to see if anyone could tell me what the front tires size is supposed to be for this tractor. This is a 4x4 unit. Thanks in advance.
R

/ MT372D tire size #2  
If they are the same as my S373D, they are 6-12.

/ MT372D tire size
Thank you sir- you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Ron

/ MT372D tire size #4  
Let me know if you find a good source for you 6-12s. I have turfs on mine, but would like to have some AGs as well for plowing.

/ MT372D tire size #5  
Are the rims front and rear interchangeable between ag and turf?

/ MT372D tire size #6  
6-12 turf, 5-12 for ag tires. Yes rims are the same.

/ MT372D tire size #7  
So mine is 4x4, is there an issue switching on these rims to turf tires? Thanks for replying on the last

/ MT372D tire size #8  
When switching tires you need to respect ratios so that the fronts lead by about 5%.
I have all the books for MT180D which include all the various tire combinations possible.
In some cases the rims are different.

/ MT372D tire size #9  
Would a reputable tire shop know this?

/ MT372D tire size #10  
Would a reputable tire shop know this?

Tire shop would know how to calculate rolling ratios but would need something to start from, like original factory specs and suggest substitutes from there.
As to rims, on the 180D the manuals show more than a couple of possibilities depending on type of tire used.
A web site called Tractor Data would have the sizes that were factory installed. Once you have the factory tire info you can translate to rolling distance and then find substitutes to match.