Mitsubishi MT160D

/ Mitsubishi MT160D #1  

LarryG

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I have a friend at work who does not have internet access at this time but has some questions and I offered to post for him. First of all any input is welcome good or bad. He has a chance to purchase this tractor and is wondering what it may be worth. He believes that t is a late 1970's compact tractor that has a hydraulic lift and angle front plow on it. It also has a three speed PTO on it with ag tires and a cat 1 three point hitch. He is wondering if there are any dealers in the Buffalo, NY area as he hasn't been able to find any so far. Again any input is welcome. Thanks in advance for all replies.

/ Mitsubishi MT160D #2  
Are you asking about a dealer in the buffalo area that could service this mitsu if he bought it?

If so, I would try any IH/Case dealer. The MT160D is identical to the IH 234 compact tractor- the only difference is the paint, and the 3spd PTO that the Mitsu version had. So parts and repairs should not be a huge challenge.

/ Mitsubishi MT160D
Yes, that is what he was concerned about was for service.

/ Mitsubishi MT160D #4  
The MT160 was produced from 1985 to about 1990. It is quite reliable and requires very little beyond normal maintenance if used with good sense and not abused. I don't know of any dealers in the Buffalo area, but we provide alot of service assistance to owners across the country. Call toll free 800-609-5110. Some dealers may be willing to provide service in your area if provided with the proper manuals which we can provide. Bill