Comparison What kind of Mitsubishi Tractor do I have?

/ What kind of Mitsubishi Tractor do I have? #11  
From what you posted earlier it could be an MT series

/ What kind of Mitsubishi Tractor do I have?
That is awesome, thanks a ton, I really appreciate all the info you and others have given me.
Yeah Brandon is ok, haha there isn't much to do here though.

I'm not too sure that it is a MT series because it has a 1.2 liter engine and unless they made another one with that type of engine I don't think that is the one. I'm pretty convinced that it is a ST 2320.

/ What kind of Mitsubishi Tractor do I have? #14  
OK so I went to change the oil on this thing and I found another number on the engine which is K4C and a 1.200L marking. Referencing the Valley Power site this means that it is either a D 2050, ST 2020, or a ST2320. Since the drivetrain is 4X2 I assume it is not a D 2050. I don't see a picture of a ST 2020 so it must be a ST 2320.

Thanks for the help so far guys! Now a new question. Where can I find parts for this thing? I feel confident making my own gaskets and such, but I may need other stuff and it seems almost impossible to find these things, even on the internet.
You can google images of each of these and compare to yours.

/ What kind of Mitsubishi Tractor do I have? #15  
It could be any of those models. they are pretty much the same. They would 4wd if they were ST 2040, or a ST2340 or D2050fd. I can supply available parts.

Excellent,thanks to all of you again, @ lens12 when I need parts some day I'm sure I will look you up. I talked to the guy I bought it from and he dug up some old paperwork and it said that it was a D2050. Mystery solved.