HELP! Mitz 1601d lost hyd. power

/ HELP! Mitz 1601d lost hyd. power #1  

q6witt

Tractor
mitsubishi 1601d
Please help ladies n gents... was digging and moving lots of dirt until about 1/2 hour ago. shut down tractor for couple min. restarted, now NO hydraulics. 3 pt. will shiver bout 3 millimeters, loader nothing... any ideas?

/ HELP! Mitz 1601d lost hyd. power #2  
If you have quick disconnects on/or to the loader valve, take them off and reseat them. They are notorious for causing problems. If that doesn't fix the issue, you need to decide if it is a bad pump or crud causing a pressure relief valve to stick open. The next course of action is to decide if the pump is bad or if a relief valve is stuck open. Put a pressure gauge on the first junction of the supply/pressure line before the loader valve.

/ HELP! Mitz 1601d lost hyd. power
Thanks for helping Darryl. No quick connect. And at cabin no pressure Guage. ... But started her this morning and everything works. For about an hour the went dead again. So I'm thinking it isn't the pump. Any other suggestions?

Was thinking same, cleaned it about 2 months ago. Talked to local tractor fella, he thinks it's crunkey valve or an adjustment. He says he'll give it a look rather than have me bring it to him messed up worse than it is. Lol

BTW saw my buddy today with exact same tractor. Just sold it for 2400. Should have bought it for future parts.

/ HELP! Mitz 1601d lost hyd. power #7  
"..Was thinking same, cleaned it about 2 months ago..."

If if were me, I would clean it again. Might be crud floating around in the resevoir plugging it up. I try to do the cheap, easy things first.

Was that $2,400.00 including a loader?

No loader capricious. So I took the Ole girl to the local guy, he has pressure Guage etc. He looked for a bit asked lots of questions. Mines #4 in his yard. So I'll let you all know what his diagnosis is.

No loader capricious. So I took the Ole girl to the local guy, he has pressure Guage etc. He looked for a bit asked lots of questions. Mines #4 in his yard. So I'll let you all know what his diagnosis is.
so that's it for now

so that's it for now

Ok just got a call from tractor guy, it's the pump. stupid me, he asked if I locked 3 point when running with ballast box on hitch, ( I never thought to lock it) . soooo now i'm in the market for hydro pump. I know i'm leaning hard on the people here, any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. ie: pump I need, parts dealers, warrantied parts, ect.