satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one #1  

tractorbum

Tractor
satoh, ford, yanmar
I am new here and hoping you guys can help me out. I have a satoh beaver 370d and a 2pr-1100a tiller the problem is I am missing the piece that connects the two. Its a short shaft that is square on the tiller end and has a 18 spline yoke on the tractor end. this shaft is maybe just 4 to 6 inches long. this tractor has an 18 spline pto. If anyone has a photo of the shaft I would love to see it, just so I know what I am looking for. Also if you know how to make one or where to buy one ancd could pass that information on to me I would really appreciate it. THANKS!!

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one #2  
Go to a drive line shop and they will be able to match it up with something.Take what ever you have a long and if you can't take it along then take some pictures.

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one
I went to a drive line shop and they think they might be able to make something but a photo would be helpful because the shaft is very short.I am not sure how man u joints it has . if anyone has a pic or drawing that would be very helpful...I can not even find a pic of one online not less the shaft itself!

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one #4  
The Woods part number is 27059.

Hey oliver ...thanks...but I think that is just the 18 spline yoke that would go on the tractor end of the tiller drive shaft,,,right??...this tiller has a square or rectangular piece coming out of the tillers u joint. so I am thinking that is suppose to slide into another piece of the drive shaft that connects to the tractor.

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one #6  
Make sure the tiller is set up to turn the same way the tractors PTO is turning.. IIRC, the 18 spline PTO on your 370 turns the opposite direction as normal.

/ satoh 370 & tiller, missing 18 spline yoke to run tiller. can i make/ buy one #7  
Yes that is only the yoke. I'm guessing now that you need both yokes, the cross and the square tube? I'll look up the other yoke and cross.

Yes oliver!..wow thanks..yea..I just have one yoke on the tiller with a square piece and nothing else..I will try to insert a pic here to show what I have. I would really appreciate it if you have the other part numbers

P5150003.jpgP5150002.jpgP5150002.jpg

here is one more pic...of the tractor 18 spline ptoP5150001.jpg

Attachments

• P5150003.jpg
    P5150003.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 127
sorry for the confusing post. I am new and not sure how to delete a photo you do not like or have accidentally posted twice...I will learn.