Satoh Block Heater

/ Satoh Block Heater #1  

BeaverBFTD

Tractor
Satoh S370D
Does Anyone have a part number/source for a block heater for a Satoh Beaver S370D?

/ Satoh Block Heater #4  
The only problems I encountered are due to the heater itself failing. You'll need to remove the starter to reach it. And drain the coolant of course.

/ Satoh Block Heater #5  
The only problems I encountered are due to the heater itself failing. You'll need to remove the starter to reach it. And drain the coolant of course.
If the engine is the 3 cyl diesel (K3), on mine it is located behind the oil filter, but guess any frost plug location will do.

/ Satoh Block Heater #6  
If the engine is the 3 cyl diesel (K3), on mine it is located behind the oil filter, but guess any frost plug location will do.

The 370D uses a 2cyl engine. I need to pull the starter on mine one of these days to reconnect the plug for said heater. Somehow it wasn't properly seated.

/ Satoh Block Heater #7  
Do you have an update on how the installation went?
I have an s370d that I will be bringing to Minnesota this spring and am planning on adding a block heater. Any insight or tips on the installation are greatly appreciated!

/ Satoh Block Heater
I ran in to a bigger problem. Looks like I may need to rebuild the engine. Once that is done it may start just fine without the block heater.