370d beaver.

/ 370d beaver. #1  

Alfaro

Tractor
1984 satoh beaver
All new clutch pack with bearings/ bushings. Tractor back together, press clutch pedal,shifts into gear, tractor will not move, readjust clutch linkage, tractor wants to move but won't . Can not find adjustment on linkage to correct this. Fluids are good, hydraulics work well. I'm stumped???

/ 370d beaver.
Tractor can be pushed in neutral, locked when tranny in gear...like it should......wtf. Pressure plate wrong way.....looks like it can only go one way. Spline hub faces away from flywheel

/ 370d beaver.
Cannot push tractor in gear with clutch petal depressed , I'm depressed lol

/ 370d beaver.
Any chance folks that I have put the clutch boss in backwards? Tractor pressure plate is forced half on/off. Clutch can't stroke to release and holds the fingers slightly when reassembled. Opinions,comments suggestions welcomed.thanks

/ 370d beaver. #5  
IMG_0772[1].jpg See if this diagram helps. ----------------------- John :drink:

/ 370d beaver.
It does to a degree, not exactly my tractors internals but basically the same. Of course most of them would be. Comes down to me putting the tob bearing boss in backwards and/or torquing the lock down bolt to tight to the shaft and not allowing it to travel on the drive shaft. Your thoughts?

/ 370d beaver.
What exactly does the bolt on the boss do? There is no milled tract for it to travel in. Anyone have a photo of what the boss looks like on the satoh s370 beaver. That alone might be helpful. Thx