S370 Beaver Operators Manual

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual #1  

timbrrr2

Tractor
Mitsubishi S370
Most of you that already have a Mitsubishi S370 have your operators manual. I would like to find one or at least a site that I can Download one. So if anyone has a good site I can check into please let me know. Thanks.
By the way, as I was looking over the new to me, old machine I just bought, I noticed the front loader on it is a Sears Craftsman Loader #26512. I thought this was different.
Also I have a Prince PTO Hydraulic Pump on the rear which operates the backhoe. The hoe operates as long as you go very gentle on any of the four control levers. If you pull to hard the engine stalls.
I don't know if the pump needs to be faster. I am in the dark on this. I need a hydraulic tutor
So thanks to all to anyone who can help.
Tim

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual #2  
I don't know of a DL site, so I can't help you there. What brand of hoe is it? I'm getting ready build one for my 370D. The plans call for a 4-8 GPM pump, which I'm guessing you have. Is your reservoir full? When I swapped the loader from the 370 to the 370D, it would hardly move without stalling. I put in over a gallon of hydraulic fluid, and it works great now. --------------------- John :drink:

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual #3  
What speed is the PTO set to? I always run mine in 1st gear.

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual #4  
What speed is the PTO set to? I always run mine in 1st gear.
Thanks! I'll need to remember that! I forgot my FEL runs off of tractor pump, not external pump like his hoe! DUH! ---------------- John :drink:

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual
Got a phone call today from old friend and his suggestions were to drain all the oil, change filter, which I will be doing.
When I read your reply I ran out to check tank and it was really low and fluid is dirty. When I get all this done will let you know.
I have been running in PTO 1.
Another question the black rubber switch on dash, what is it?
Thanks
Tim

/ S370 Beaver Operators Manual #6  
I think someone said it was a horn, but I don't know. Nothing happens when I push the one on either tractor! ------------------- John :drink: