Need help finding bearing!

/ Need help finding bearing! #1  

Steve G

Tractor
Mitsubishi D-1600, Cub Cadet 2185
My D-1600 is in the shop. Left rear wheel-hub bearings are shot. Called today and was told two were easy enough to find, but having a very hard time finding the bearing that goes over the shaft at point of entry through the transmission housing (at least that's the one I think is the issue - haven't been in to shop to look at it myself). If all else fails, thinking best way to maybe run one down is pull undamaged bearing from right hub and get a number off of that. The bearing to be replaced is too damaged to lift a number. Local bearing houses drawing a blank.

If any of you guys have been down this road and/or have a D-1600 parts manual and can steer me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Also having trouble finding some seals but have no specifics on that.

Many thanks in advance,
Steve

/ Need help finding bearing! #2  
Get some dimensions. ID, OD, and width. Is this just a standard ball bearing? or is it a roller or tapered roller?

/ Need help finding bearing!
Wow LD1, that was fast! I emailed the mechanic and hopefully he will get back with me or post the specs/info here.

Much appreciated.

/ Need help finding bearing! #4  
I was just on the phone with Kaman Bearings in Sacramento, and while I was on hold, they said that the often reman bearings. I don't know what their turnaround time is, but they do have a location in Duncan,, SC.

/ Need help finding bearing! #5  
I was just on the phone with Kaman Bearings in Sacramento, and while I was on hold, they said that the often reman bearings. I don't know what their turnaround time is, but they do have a location in Duncan,, SC.
I've had good luck with VBX bearings. I think they are in CA. VBX.com

Good stuff. Knew of VBX, and they look like a good option. Did not know of Kaman. Anyone have an idea of part number? D-1600 parts manuals hard to find, and in Japanese as well.

Thanks

/ Need help finding bearing! #7  
That's why you need measurements. Need that to get the common bearing number. The mfg number is going to be all but useless unless going direct to the mfg or dealer.

Give that mfg number to any bearing supply place and the only way they are going to help is if you have dimensions.

/ Need help finding bearing! #8  
Good stuff. Knew of VBX, and they look like a good option. Did not know of Kaman. Anyone have an idea of part number? D-1600 parts manuals hard to find, and in Japanese as well.

Thanks

Steve
Send me a picture of the Japanese manual page. I have a translator at work that may be able to get the make and part number.

He probably already has type and measurements, just can't locate a replacement. Local supply houses here usually pretty good, so it's an odd one. I e-mailed him the bearing supplier links including VBX, and will get him the number for Kamen in Duncan. Hopefully can run one down. Trouble finding a couple of oil seals too. Thanks for the offer DuckSlayer. Wish I had a parts manual in Japanese or any other language, but I don't. Part of the gray market experience. Recurring treasure hunts

Thanks to all. I'll post what we find. Maybe save the the next guy a little time.