S370-D front PTO electric clutch and field coil replacement parts

/ S370-D front PTO electric clutch and field coil replacement parts #1  

Forgeworks

Tractor
Satoh S370-D
FRONT PTO ELECTRIC CLUTCH on S370-D: If you need to replace the field coil or the entire electric clutch on the front PTO of your satoh S370, a john deere electric clutch may be your solution. I have found the measurments to be exact on the bolt mounting pattern and the stud pattern on the clutch assembly.
The Entire electric clutch is #AM38623 and if you just need the field coil and mounting plate it is #AM38624
Brombergers in Lititz Pa sells both of these parts on ebay. Ken is very helpful on the phone.
MEASURMENTS:
This electric clutch fits a PTO with a 1" dia shaft size
Mounting holes measuments are taken from center of hole diameter to center of hole diameter. mounting hole measurments are 3 1/4" ,,,, 4 5/8",,,,, 5 1/8"
Stud measurments on the field coil mounting plate are taken from center of stud diameter to center of stud diameter. Stud measurments are 3 7/8",,,,,5 1/2",,,,,,6 1/8"
I hope this info helps.

/ S370-D front PTO electric clutch and field coil replacement parts #2  
Thanks for the post Forgeworks! I looked up the John Deere part # for the coil (AM38624) on Ebay and found one. When i got it, my rotor wouldn't quite fit over the coil but i had a machinist turn a little off the inside of the outer ring so it slid over. The new coil mounting holes and posts fit perfectly on the tractor and the outside half of the clutch! Thanks for the measurements in your post! We did have to loosen the clutch mounting housing and slightly adjust it with the rotor on the shaft to get it centered so the rotor wouldn't rub on the coil. After that it worked beautifully.
My mower deck is an old Dura Mower 54" 3 blade left hand throw model M-54-MM. My Satoh Beaver S-370 was bought at a farm auction in Nebraska by my father-in-law some 30+ years ago.