3 pt wont lift worked last night.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #1  

dodgehemi345

Tractor
Mitsubishi mt180hd
Mitsubishi mt189hd.

I was mowing for a few hours with a three point finish mower and parked the tractor overnight outside with no rain. All other functions of the tractor work grea however I cannot lift t however I cannot lift the 3 point. Has anyone else had this problem? The oil is full and clean.The hydrostatic transmission works flawles so I don't think I'm dealing with dirty oil or bad oil supply.Possibly a stuck valv how much do I have to take apart to get at it?

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #2  
Check the control that governs the 3pt lift rate. I've had that turned by accident.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night.
If you are talking about the valve under the seat in the front I believe it only controls the down rate I have played with that valve and it has done nothing I have adjusted that valve when I use my three point mower so it don't slam on the ground.Unless there is another valve you are talking about.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #4  
If you have a loader, check the power beyond port. If it's loose at all you're 3-pt won't work.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #5  
Does it make any noises like it is in relieve? If so you might need a minkage adj.

No loader, no noise at all. Linkage all works I have fenders and seat off. Took relief valve out and cleaned it. Cracked hyd line at relief valve to makes sure oil present and it was. So far no luck.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #7  
If you are talking about the valve under the seat in the front I believe it only controls the down rate I have played with that valve and it has done nothing I have adjusted that valve when I use my three point mower so it don't slam on the ground.Unless there is another valve you are talking about.
it will control the rate of the three point going down but also will lock the 3 point down. I would try turning the valve so it open a little more.

So I took it all apart today. It was one of two things. Either the popit in the control valve was stuck open or the forks that control the linkage inside the housing got out of it home. I'm not sure but think I thought I felt a spring release when I took the control valve apart but not100% sure. When I was reassembling I noticed that one of the linkages shafts could be pulled out which would allow the forks to get out of line. So not sure but narrowed it down to those 2 things. Anyway it's fixed. Thanks for all the help.

/ 3 pt wont lift worked last night. #9  
I am having a similar problem. Where do you access the popit in the control valve?