satoh buck

/ satoh buck #1  

tony45

Tractor
iseki ts2205
A friend of mine has a satoh buck any one have a picture of where the drain plugs and fill plug is for the rear end. thanks

/ satoh buck #2  
Should have three drains, one just about directly under the seat, on on the lower units of each rear wheel. Filled thru a cap or plug on top of the transmission case in front of the seat

Not familiar with any of the Satohs, but every Mitsubishi I've ever seen were set up that way

/ satoh buck #3  
No drain plug under the seat but there are two pipe plugs on the bottom of the rear case, one for each side. The refilling is done by removing a hard rubber plug near the transmission shifter. There is a tube filter on the lower right side held in by two small bolts. The case will hold about 3.5 gallons. There is a fill level plug on the left side near where your left heel would be, sitting on the tractor. The tube filter should be cleaned and inspected for holes. It is a fine steel mesh type filter. If there are holes get a new/used one.

/ satoh buck #4  
My bad, I wanted to say underneath the tractor, about straight down from below the seat. Thanks for picking up on the question.