a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G....

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #1  

LostAcresFarm

Tractor
Satoh S650G Bison
Hi There, Just bought a Satoh 650 G Bison with a National loader off of craigslist for our little three acre farm. Needs some love for sure. Looking to do all of the tune up stuff and filters as well as replacing some dry rotted wiring. Throttle seems to be EXTREMELY sensitive! Not sure is this is a carb/jet issue or a governor problem. A small adjustment of the throttle/governor and the engine races and revs high... adjust it slightly back and it settles down. Any thoughts? FYI I paid $1500 Joe

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #2  
Hi Joe are you still around? How are you doing with your Bison? I just bought a Satoh S-650G myself and it seems to be a very neglected tractor on this forum. Maybe we should try to draw in the other forum members who want to talk S-650G. I would rather they talk original, but whatever floats your boat *** far as the S-650G I suppose.

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #3  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum Joe. Glad That you joined.

Like CD, I am sure that you will find many others with knowledge about your tractor. If you have specific questions, just start a new thread.

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #4  
Welcome to a great forum!!

I too have a very neglected S-650-G !! --Great little tractors for the small size. I really like the H-L section on them, plus over running 540 pto.--I pull a KK 72" tiller with mine in L-1 and it does a super job!--Just wish I could have gotten this tractor when it was newer!! That would have saved some of it's abuse! LOL!!! thanks; sonny580

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #6  
teg

I saw when his last post was. I was trying to see if he was still receiving notifications. TY

/ a guy named McCormick buys a Satoh S650G.... #7  
teg

I saw when his last post was. I was trying to see if he was still receiving notifications. TY
Try sending him a PM, Private Message, it's usually tied to an e-mail address. Click on his name and a drop down menu with "send private message" will be a choice.