Cooling problems

/ Cooling problems #1  

AWS

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2350
I have a Mitsubishi D2350 had the radiator rebuilt added an after market thermostat. Water will not circulate radiator hose at top of radiator swells up lower radiator hose swells up. Water is coming out of tractor in front. What should I be looking at?

/ Cooling problems #2  
Quick thought thermostat no good or upside down??

/ Cooling problems #3  
Thermostat upside down was my first thought also - its easy to do! (dont ask me how I know:duh:)

/ Cooling problems
No it's in right.

/ Cooling problems #5  
I would try running it without the thermostat and see if you have the same problems. I've been told that a lot of those Gray market Mitsubishi s never had a thermostat when produced

/ Cooling problems
Found out problem. Pulled water pump weep hole plugged with RTV seal also the port hole was half plugged with RTV seal. This was done when tractor was rebuilt because I never changed the water pump. Now I need to find out how many ft. lbs. are need to tighten bolts correctly.

/ Cooling problems #7  
Dang, RTV is wonderful stuff but it sure can be mis-used!! Torque shouldnt be real critical on a water pump, at least I've never worried with torquing them. Do be stingy with the RTV:D

I once got a non working automatic tranny in a dodge van and of course I first pulled pan ---- WHOA! must have been half a tube of blue clogging the filter. Amazing thing was, cleaned the filter and put it back together (with out the RTV) and it shifted nicely!