Ran out of diesel, how do I start it now? MT372D

/ Ran out of diesel, how do I start it now? MT372D
Ok guys I was able to get my engine to start. I pulled the hose before the pump and made sure diesel was coming out, put the hose back. Disconnected the fuel line before the chambers and cranked the engine until air was gone and diesel dribbled out. Mind you I've never worked on a diesel before and didn't know how volume I should have expected to see. Either way, I did that to both chambers and the engine still wouldn't start. I was only getting white smoke so I knew I still wasn't getting diesel in the engine. Any way went back to the manual and after some looking I found the procedure to bleed the fuel lines, It wasn't where the index stated it should. There is an actual bleeding valve on the pump. Once I opened that and cranked, air bubbled out quickly, followed by fuel only, and before I could close the valve the engine almost started. I put the battery charger (had it connected the whole time) to 50amp crank, made sure the bleed valve was tightly closed, turned the key and the engine started right up!

Thanks for the help!

/ Ran out of diesel, how do I start it now? MT372D #12  
"Any way went back to the manual and after some looking I found the procedure to bleed the fuel lines"

I know the previous post is nearly a year old, but is there a possibility you can snap a photo of that procedure in the manual? We just moved into a house a couple weeks ago, and an old MT372D tractor came with the house. The previous owner left instructions on starting the tractor, but no owner's manual (he bought it used and very old). I think it needs the lines bled. It will turn and turn and turn but not fire up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!