Need help with problem

/ Need help with problem #1  

Ricky4194

Tractor
D2000
I have a Mitsubishi tractor D2000 with a 2cyl. 2DR5 Diesel engine. I recently bought this tractor and it almost immediately started squirting radiator fluid from the overflow tube on the radiator. I had a new core put in radiator because old one started leaking when it was being tested. I put a new thermostat in it which it did not have one when I took it out to check. I put a new belt on when I had radiator out. Put back together and still have problem. Tractor will really flow fluid sometimes. I can release pressure off of cap and then run it for a little while without it doing. No white smoke tractor engine seems to run fine. No water in oil or coming from exhaust. Can someone tell me what may be wrong with tractor.

/ Need help with problem #2  
I have a Mitsubishi tractor D2000 with a 2cyl. 2DR5 Diesel engine. I recently bought this tractor and it almost immediately started squirting radiator fluid from the overflow tube on the radiator. I had a new core put in radiator because old one started leaking when it was being tested. I put a new thermostat in it which it did not have one when I took it out to check. I put a new belt on when I had radiator out. Put back together and still have problem. Tractor will really flow fluid sometimes. I can release pressure off of cap and then run it for a little while without it doing. No white smoke tractor engine seems to run fine. No water in oil or coming from exhaust. Can someone tell me what may be wrong with tractor.

Welcome to TBN! I would do a combustion chamber leak test. You can usually get one at a local auto parts store. They will let you use it if you buy the test solution. This will rule out a blown head gasket or cracked head. If you have never done this test before it is really simple and you can find videos and instructions online.

/ Need help with problem #3  
I had a similar issue last year. I never had any oil in coolant or coolant in oil but it was a blown head gasket. The good news, it is a easy couple of hour job and relatively inexpensive fix.

/ Need help with problem
Thank you guys for the help.