New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD

/ New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD #1  

Scott Murcutt

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1600FD
Hi everyone,
Thanks for having me.

I currently live on a small 5 acre hobby farm in the Yarra Valley about 60km east of Melbourne, Australia.

I purchased a Mitsubishi D1600FD a few years back and it has been going great guns until now.

I have seized the LHS rear axle bearing which in turn has shattered the rear drive hub casing. :-(
I am seeking a new bearing and a second hand casing but I am quickly discovering that the grey imports were quite rare and no one knows much about them here.

I would appreciate any help or information on which corresponding US or Satoh models there may have been at the time, so I can try and track down some workshop and parts manuals and maybe find some part numbers to see what is available.

I am happy to pay for shipping from the US if anyone knows of anything available over there, i just need to find one first.

Thanks Scott

/ New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD #2  
:welcome:
To TBN Scott. You have come to the right place to get answers.

Sorry to hear about your problems. How many hours are on it?

/ New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD #3  
G'day Cobber and welcome to TBN from Tassie.

Ooh, bugger. I can't help you but you could post a specific question/thread in the more relevant "Mitsubishi/Satoh Forum", as this is the 'introduction' area and some members will just skip it.

Adding your location is also a help... I know of at least one TBN Member that's fairly close to you, but I'll let him chime in if he wants.

Enjoy the site.

/ New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD #4  
:welcome: to TBN Scott.
Can't help but Iam sure soon someone will point you down the right path.

/ New member - Mitsubishi D1600FD #5  
Hi Scott. Welcome to the forum!

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to our Mitsubishi section.