Default Satoh Buck

I have a 1983 Satoh Buck and while I was using my 3pt. back blade I lost the neutral position on my hydraulic lift. Everything still works fine other than the implement will not stay in the raised position. It raises and lowers fine but ya have to hold the hyd. lift lever in the neutral position by hand or strap it down. I was going to take the trans. cover off but I wanted to know what I was looking for before I did this. Any help would be appr. I have 2500 hours on this tractor and this is the first major problem I have had with it. Thanks

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Satoh S-470D, Mitubishi FD 1450D

Default Re: Satoh Buck

I have a Buck also and have not had this problem. If Bill or Len don't answer you might post on the Mitsubishi club forum on Yahoo. I saw on another post you got a front blade with yours. Do you still have it?

Veteran Member

Default Re: Satoh Buck

You must have a problem in your control valve. You have to remove the lift housing to access it. Parts are not available for the control valve. If it is warn it has to be replaced as a unit. I can supply you with a new or used valve.