Backhoe Backhoe question?

/ Backhoe question? #1  

FryTreeCamoTeam

I have a reconditioned Mitsubishi D2050FD 24 horsepower 4 WD tractor with a 110 Koyker loader with a 5 ft bucket on it. I was wondering if there was a subframe kit for the backhoe because people around here are telling me that the 3 point hitch will tear the tractor up and some have said in half. Does anyone have an opinion on this (Len and Bill /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ) I see alot of 3 point backhoes being sold, should I be skeptical. Thanks.....

/ Backhoe question? #2  
No one makes a subframe for your tractor. A small (6' 6" dig depth ) hoe should be OK on your tractor. Most breakage is not when using the hoe , but when either using the loader (rough ground with too much weight in the bucket or pushing into a hard pile too hard or fast) or transporting on a trailer with out the hoe bucket setting on the trailer. I can price you the correct size hoe for your tractor.

/ Backhoe question?
You had mentioned that the breakage comes from the loader, when mine was installed it had mounts that went all the way to the rearend (not sure what it was called, is that kind of a subframe?) Also is the bucket that I have on mine (5ft.) too big for my tractor,it seemed to be fine in the snow but I am not sure about how it will be with dirt, if so what would you recommend? Is there some way to trade the bucket in? Yes, I would like pricing on a backhoe. Thanks for your response.